Linguist for Business Application
LINGUISTICS AT GAP INTERNATIONAL
At Gap International, linguists are crucial to the ongoing development and execution of our consulting methodology. Qualified linguists will work to study language and it’s impact on business performance and results. Through this work, we provide our clients access to sustainable growth for their businesses. Accountabilities for this role could include research, product innovation, marketing and other contributions to Gap International’s business, as well as client consulting.
We are seeking a linguist who will become a member of our dynamic professional team, working both internally for Gap International’s business, as well as externally as a client consultant. The ideal candidate will embrace challenge as an opportunity for growth, demonstrate a passion to contribute, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Examine the correlation between thinking and its impact on business results
- Create the opportunity for extraordinary performance in the study of language
- Learn and deliver our proven and proprietary consulting methodology that embeds lasting change throughout an organization
- Hone skills and effectiveness in driving new business and partnerships
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in linguistics and a strong interest in the business application
- Possess strong computer skills
- Must be highly motivated and action oriented
- Must be able to work effectively alone as well as part of a team
- Willingness to travel (domestically and internationally)
Gap International consultants work from our corporate headquarters just outside Philadelphia.
Gap International Headquarters
700 Old Marple Road
Springfield, PA 19064