A consulting career at Gap International will provide you with constant growth opportunities and the ability to make a meaningful contribution to the global marketplace.
We believe disruption is necessary for growth, and we’ve dedicated our company to mastering the art of people disruption—interrupting how people and organizations think. The root cause of why people act the way they do is the underlying assumptions and beliefs they have about themselves, their organizations, and their teams. Disrupting and rewriting these mindsets is necessary for sustainable behavior change that will produce unprecedented goals/results. Our approach holistically changes thinking and behavior to deliver desired outcomes. We design and implement all our solutions from this fundamental premise: A new level of performance requires new thinking.
DRIVEN BY OUR PURPOSE
Our purpose is Transforming Organizations Transforming the World®. It shapes everything we do and how we do it—from strategy and partnerships, to innovation and training and development. When organizations transform, it makes a meaningful impact on people, communities, countries, and the world.
We lead a highly supportive and collaborative team environment where, every day, we work to build something big together. People who work here transform themselves, executives, teams, and organizations. We believe there is no limit to your growth at Gap International. The environment is one of innovation—everyone is free to create and become innovators regardless of their role. We believe that everyone—not just a few “creative types”—can learn to be innovative in all aspects of the organization. At Gap International, you have the opportunity to expand the ways you lead, learn, and build the future of our business.
You'll be working with top executives in leading companies, both global and domestic. You'll have client experience early in your tenure, and often. Our consultants also hold a variety of functional and business roles in the organization. This will provide you with the opportunity to develop experience in a wide variety of areas, or bring your years of expertise to a specific part of the business.
Some of these functional areas include:
- Digital marketing
- Strategy and planning
- Organizational development
- Product management
- Software design and development
- Business operations
- Human resources
- Curricula and program development
- Linguistics-based research projects
WHO YOU ARE
- Wants fulfilling, purpose-driven work that impacts individuals, teams, companies, and the world
- Motivated to keep learning, growing, and performing at your best; energized by continually pushing beyond your comfort zone
- Comfortable with coaching and feedback, curious and flexible when it comes to your own growth and development
- Persistent and self-motivated, undeterred by setbacks, goal-focused
- Comfortable with ambiguity; eager to take on things you don't know how to do
- Confident and professional in your ability to contribute thoughts, insights, and new ideas
- Interested and able to travel domestically and internationally