You’ll be working with top executives in leading companies, both global and domestic. You’ll have client experience early in your tenure, and often. Our consultants also hold a variety of functional and business roles in the organization. This will provide you with the opportunity to develop experience in a wide variety of areas, or to bring your years of expertise to a specific part of the business. Every consultant has three major accountabilities. These three areas of accountability are designed to enhance each other and the company as a whole; and are essential to being effective in consulting.
Learn and deliver our proven proprietary consulting methodology that embeds lasting change throughout an organization. Work with top executives in leading global and domestic companies to gain expertise as a management consultant.
Build new business and client relationships in industries that interest you and in organizations where you want to make a difference.
Expand upon an existing skillset by leading and contributing in specific areas of Gap International’s business. Lead in areas such as strategy creation and execution, digital marketing, course development, software design and development, and others.
- Experienced professional with 5-15 years’ experience
- MBA from a leading academic institution with a strong academic record
- Possesses a business acumen
- Demonstrated ambition with a high-performance track record
- Client-facing experience as an external or internal consultant to senior executives in corporate or nonprofit settings
- Leadership experience in areas such as human capital, leadership, culture and engagement, strategy, and business development
- Current resident or able to relocate to Philadelphia area
- Purpose-driven work that delivers extraordinary results
- A company that cares deeply about people performing at their best
- An unmatched culture and commitment to ongoing growth and development
- Highly competitive health benefits
- Bonus based on company and individual performance
- International travel opportunities
- Wanting fulfilling, purpose-driven work that impacts individuals, teams, companies, and the world
- Motivated to keep learning, growing, and performing at your best; energized by continually pushing beyond your comfort zone
- Comfortable with coaching and feedback, curious and flexible
- Persistent and self-motivated, undeterred by setbacks, goal-focused
- Comfortable with ambiguity; eager to take on things you don’t know how to do
- Confident and professional in your ability to contribute thoughts, insights, and new ideas
- Interested and able to travel domestically and internationally
Gap International consultants work from our corporate headquarters just outside Philadelphia.
Gap International Headquarters
700 Old Marple Road
Springfield, PA 19064